Friday 20 March 2009

Sightsavers International

Sightsavers International

I have for a number of years represented the Charity - Sightsavers International, (See http://www.sightsavers.org/) undertaking presentations to Rotary Clubs - Inner Wheels - Lions Clubs et al and it has been rewarding. Well they have asked me to represent them on my Travels in Australia, which has only 5000+ various Associations, including one called the "Fred Hollowes Foundation" a uniquely Australian Charity.

On my travels, and with the support of the Melcombe Regis Rotary Club of Weymouth, with whom I hope to ensure a joining of hands between Rotaries throughout Australia (That are the one's I can reach) and build an awareness factor for Sightsavers International.

Of the many charities Sightsavers International is the one charity that raises money and spends every penny, so if you feel like supporting this great Charity please contact Russell Richards on rrichards@sightsavers.org. Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment