Saturday 14 March 2009

Intended Journey Plan

Hi Guys,

I have just found it!, written on the back of an envelope!, the intended journey-plan for my trip, you will have to get a map I am afraid! but I trust that you find it interesting, and that as when I pass through each and every township/city place of interest, they will be reflected in my blog:- (Warts & All!)

Bunbury - Perth - Geraldton - Carnavon - Broome - Darwin - Alice Springs - Townsville - Cairns - Cooktown - Rockhampton - Brisbane - Bunderberg - Newcastle - Cardiff - Sydney - Canberra - Wagga Wagga - Melbourne - Geelong - Adelaide - Port Augusta - Whyalla - Ceduna - Esperance - Albany - Bunbury - Perth.

How long will all this take, I do not know, but I do know that when I start to get bored, that normally takes about 3 years, I shall then reconsider my plans.

Nigel JG

No comments:

Post a Comment